Asynchronous preparatory activities:
– Registration: Please follow this link and register for your place.
– Short abstracts of expert sessions can be found on the website.
– We will have Wonder.me to meet fellow students and academics socially during the break sessions (link will be sent every day before the break time).
- Five days with three 1-hour training sessions per day with synchronous presentation, recorded for asynchronous viewing and later use. Experts will present their method specialism. Followed by discussion sessions led by students or experts and / or practice sessions with peer support. These sessions are not recorded.
- Asynchronous discussion strands in forums to summarise discussions and share practical advice.
- Allocated sessions for doctoral students to present their own work. Peer feedback and expert feedback on presentations.
- Social spaces for peer networking and discussion.